The SSE-RTU12 is one of the series of advanced Remote Terminal Units
(RTU’s) for the remote monitoring and control of equipment over long
distances. The SSE series of RTU’s can connect seamlessly through
the SSE-OPC Server, to almost any of the popular SCADA systems. The
SSE-RTU12 can be expanded to accommodate additional I/O modules.
The SSE-RTU12 can use a number of communication mediums to
communicate data from point to point or through to SCADA systems.
The SSE-RTU12 can make use of the following communication mediums:
• Analogue Radio
• Data Radios
• Landline Dial-up Modem
• Cell Dial-Up Modem
• Cell SMS
• Cell GPRS
• Cell HSCSD
• Fiber Optic
The SSE-RTU12 has the following features:
• Powerful-modular software design.
• A real-time I/O device.
• Intelligent Data Logger.
• Remote time stamping of event and logged data.
• Configurable from the SSE-OPC
• Modular and easily expandable.
• Excellent EMI Protection.
• Programmable with powerful “PLC” type instruction set.
• Industrial standard high speed 16 bit processor.
• On-Board 512K-Word Flash and 512K-Word non volatile RAM.
• On-Board FFSK Radio Modem for analogue radios.
• On-Board Real-time clock and watch-dog timer.
• On-Board LED’s indicating the Digital Input and Digital Output
• SSE-RTU12 can extract data for PLC’s, Intelligent Flow meters &
• Build to ISO 9000 Standards.
• SSE-RTU12, 8 DIN, 8 AIN,
• I/O modules can be added through the parallel expansion
• 2, 4 and 8 channel I/O lightning protection units.
• 3, 4 and 8 channel galvanic isolation units for AIN’s.
• 2, 4 and 8 channel 10 Amp interposing relay modules.