Robustel GoRugged M1000 USB is a rugged cellular modem with Mini USB interface offering state-of-the-art 2G (GPRS/EDGE)/3G (HSPA/EV-DO)/ 4G (LTE) connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications.
Easily enable Machine to Machine(M2M) communications with M1000 USB V2 cellular USB modem, its industrial design, external antenna, external power input improve the stability of communication while used in harsh environment.
- Control via AT commands.
- USB 2.0 high speed interface allows it to manage and optimize the performances of 3G and 4G high-speed networks.
- LTE downlink/uplink up to 100/50 Mbps.
- GPS receiver optional for specified model.
- Antenna diversity for improved fringe performance optional.
- Comprehensive SDK and enabling drivers for Linux and Windows.
- Wide range input voltages from 12 to 36 VDC and extreme operating temperature.
The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall, also with extra ground screw.