Robustel GoRugged M1000 XP is a compact design serial to cellular gateway with plastic housing, offering state-of-the-art GSM/GPRS/UMTS connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications.
M1000 XP is a cost effective, compact, easy-to-deploy, easy-to-scale intelligent 2G/3G modem optimized for M2M/IoT communications.
- Auto GPRS/UMTS connect or reconnect (no AT commands required).
- AT Modem mode for optional.
- Featured SMS Direct mode which can transparently convert serial data to SMS or vice versa without using AT Commands. Verification of incoming Caller ID is implemented to block un-authorized users.
- Support CSD communication (only receive CSD call).
- Transparent TCP and UDP socket connections.
- Supports ICMP, DDNS, SNTP, Telnet.
- Supports Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP.
- Auto reboot via SMS/Caller ID/Timing.
- Various dial-up policies: Always Online/Connect on Demand.
- Supports RobustLink (Centralized M2M management platform).
- Configuration methods: RS232/USB/SMS/TCP/RobustLink.
- Firmware upgrade via RS232/USB/TCP/RobustLink.
- Two tri-color LED indicators provide signal strength (RSSI) and running status.
- Watchdog for reliable communications.
- Wide range input voltages and extreme operating temperature.
The plastic enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall, also with extra ground screw.