Very low power wireless remote monitoring and reporting field device.
Very robust self-powered and highly configurable (analogue inputs settling time, 4-20mA loop power source, digital input parameters and Modbus mapping) for optimal operation. Fully IP68 (submersible to 1.5 metres) and a battery life span of 3 to 5 years or much more depending on configuration.
The V-Wire/Link reports all input states, sensor values, RSSI and battery voltage to any Modbus RTU Slave device, such as SSE Maestro 2000 and higher range of RTU’s or any Modbus RTU slave PLC.
- 2x Dry contact digital inputs that can operate as either binary inputs or counter inputs
- 2x 4-20mA (24V sourced) analogue inputs
- 1x MODBUS RTU Master RS485 interface with 5VDC source for the connection of intelligent sensors to the V-Wire/Link
- Built-in ISM band RF transceiver
- Full configuration control and ease of installation (antenna alignment) with the Windows® software interface
- Intrusion free configuration of unit
- Two sizing options for flexible system/site requirements:
– Non-rechargeable 39Ah battery, 130 mm x 152 mm x 55 mm (WLH)
– Non-rechargeable 65Ah battery, 180 mm x 180 mm x 55 mm (WLH)
- Externally powered, 5 – 18VDC @ 580mA (when transmitting)
- RS485 communications interface to the Modbus RTU slave device
- Plug and play, no configuration required for this unit
- Sizing 130 mm x 152 mm x 55 mm (WLH)