The MDS™ SD Series are industrial wireless solutions that provide long distance communications over licensed radio bands, allowing users to interface to both Ethernet and serial devices such PLCs, RTUs and meters with host monitoring and control systems.
The SD Series is the latest generation of MDS licensed narrowband wireless devices providing exceptional communication performance and reliability to meet demands for IP/Ethernet services as well as support for multiple devices and host systems. The SD is compatible with previous generations allowing for a smooth and controlled migration for existing systems.
- Operate IP/Ethernet and serial communication on a single network
- Connect multiple host systems to a single Access Point radio
- Connect multiple devices to a single remote radio
- Implement push communication and report by exception from remote devices
- Simple, intuitive web based configuration and maintenance
- Easy migration path from serial to IP/Ethernet
- Backward compatible with existing MDS x710 networks