Industrial Gigabit Ethernet to Fiber Smart Media Converter with 1 or 2 fiber ports, DIN-Rail mount, Metal housing
- Cut-Through Forwarding Mode
- Available in both SC and SFP Fiber Connectors
- Redundant Power Input
- Jumbo packets up to 9K bytes
- Link Fault Pass-Through (LFP) and Link Loss Carry Forward
- 2-Fiber device works in Media Converter Mode or Fiber Repeater Mode
- Operating Temperature : -10°C ~ 70°C
EF24 Series provides seamless media conversion from 10/100/1000BASE-T(X) RJ45 to Fiber (available in both SC and SFP fiber connectors). Available in with one or two Fiber ports, its 2-port version provides additional Fiber Repeater Feature, or media extension in 100/1000 BASE-(F)X.
Industrial 10/100BaseT(X) Fast Ethernet to Fiber 100BaseFX Media Converter, DIN-rail mount, metal housing
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X and Auto Negotiation
- Supports Multi-mode 2KM, Single-mode 30KM
The EF23 Series Industrial Media Converters provide industrial media conversion between 10/100BaseT(X) and 100BaseFX(SC connector); connection options include multi-mode SC connector (2km), and single- mode SC connector (30km).
The EF23 Series Media Converter is designed for harsh industrial environments, and complies with FCC/CE standards. The EF23 Series Media Converter also provides auto MDI/MDI-X, Auto Negotiation, and Link Fault Pass-Through (LFP) function and one 5 pin DIP switch to configure the functions, such as the TX_Duplex mode, FX_Duplex mode, Speed mode, LFP, Auto Negotiation.
- Supports Link Fault Pass-Through (LFP)
- Operating temperature -10~70°C