This unit is for additional protection of the Analogue inputs to the SSE MAESTRO M2000 or RTU12 and other I/O modules. This gives comprehensive Galvanic Isolation as well as lightning protection for harsh environments.
The Isolation is very handy in cases where self powered instrumentation is used or in typically sub-stations where earth differences and huge currents are flowing.
Voltage & mA
- Maximum I/O Voltage: 30VDC.
- Typically used for isolation of 4 – 20mA signals. Can not handle signals smaller than 4mA.
- Length : 135mm (for 8 channel)
- Width : 42mm
- Height : 80mm
- 14-Way Ribbon to the Meastro CPU or I/O Modules.
- 2 x 8 way screw pluggable termination connectors to field.
- 2-Way Power supply 12V+, Ground
Channel (IO) Options available
- Three Channels. (SSE-BBSI3C)
- Four Channels. (SSE-BBSI4C)
- Eight Channels. (SSE-BBSI8C)
- 2.5kV Galvanic Isolation
- 10kA Surge protection.
- Three Channels: SSE-BBSI3C
- Four Channels: SSE-BBSI4C
- Eight Channels: SSE-BBSI8C